Traditionally, Memorial Day was May 30. Starting in 1971, it became the last Monday in May. So in five years out of every seven, the span between Memorial Day and Labor Day was lengthened, and only shortened one year out of seven.
And let’s throw in a CIDU for the “bugs” comment.
Do we ever see the kids interacting with one another, or just adults interacting with one another and kids interacting with adults?
- Has anybody ever actually done this?
- How much of a slob is this kid?
- Peaches and fresh tomatoes are not hard to clean. Chocolate ice cream, now, that can be a problem.
- If this Child Who Isn’t Caulfield is a boy, and he’s unable to eat like a human being, he can just take off his shirt. That what my kids did in the summer before they learned to eat properly (though I don’t remember peaches or fresh tomatoes ever being an issue).
- So another kid has a name.
- Kyle: “What the hell’s a PFD?”
Frazz: “A life vest.”
Kyle: “Why didn’t you just say that, you pretentious twit?”
- What’s the actual joke here?
What d bicycles have to do with gas tanks?